Water Data (updates live as data is entered)
- Last Month’s Water Testing Results
- This Month’s Water Testing Results (This updates live as they are entered)
- Suggested No-Swim (> 410) Sites we are watching
- MAP — Scroll Down to find a site near you – AND – view graphical results over time for each site!
- Read more About Our Water Sampling and Monitoring Program
- View our Award Winning water sampling results by jumping into the — GA Adopt-A-Stream Database
- NOAA – Water Level – SMR at Moniac
- NOAA – Water Level – SMR near Macclenny (US-121)
- NOAA – Water Level – SMR at Traders Hill
- NOAA – Water Level – SMR at I-95 Bridge
- NOAA – Water Level – Front Street in Fernandina
Interpretation of Water Quality Results
Bacterial (E. coli) Levels: We are sharing our Bacterial testing results even though we collect much more information. E. coli levels are relatively simple to understand, directly affect humans health, and are a great red flag indicator of many other water quality problems that may need our special attention.
Here are the EPA recommended E. coli levels for recreational waters corresponding to what they consider an acceptable level of risk if 8 people out of 1000 might get sick.
Legend: Good (0 – 235) | Fair (235-536) | Poor ( >536 )
- Designated Swimming: (0-235)
- Moderate Swimming: (235-298)
- Less Swim / Contact: (298-410)
- Infrequent Contact: (410-600)
- Avoid Swimming: (>600)
Water Quality Site Reports
You may also want our Monthly Watershed Summary Report