WHAT A NIGHT at our Lowcountry Boil!
On October 21, 2023, we hosted our annual Lowcountry Boil to celebrate our River and support St. Marys Riverkeeper’s education and outreach programs, water quality testing, and advocacy efforts. Guests enjoyed great food, danced to live music, and watched the sunset over the St. Marys River.
This year’s event raised nearly $60,000 to ensure our St. Marys River is protected. We are so thankful for our River community, who continue to show up for us.
Thanks to our Sponsors, Guests, Vendors, and Volunteers for making this event possible:
- Venue: Sugar Pointe Estate
- Event Setup and Staff: Amelia Events, All About Events, All About You Staffing
- Photographer: The Collective and Company
- Catering: Outer Banks Boil Company
- Alcohol: Amelia Island Brewing Company and Bulldog Discount Liquors
- Music & Entertainment: The Firewater Tent Revival and David Pooler
- Transportation: eWheelz
- Volunteers: Shannon Blankinship, Megan Riggs, Kendra Shafer, Deb Nahikian, Joe and Ellen Holler, Carolyn and Ted Haller, Jennifer Mitchell, Dierdre Irwin, Faith Ross, Clay and Gene Bednarek, Alexander Goldfield, Sarah Sheppard, St. Marys Riverkeeper Trustees
- Silent Auction and Raffle Donors
- Door Prize: Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge