A 2-hour informative tour will provide an opportunity for you to experience the beauty of our blackwater river, discover how swamp and river are connected, and learn about the most pressing issues facing our river today!
Boat Tour Times
Sunrise Tour: 8:00a-10:00a
Daytime Tour: 11:00a-1:00p
Sunset Tour: 2:30p-4:30p
Things to know:
- Suggested Donations *your tour donation includes annual Riverkeeper membership
- Sunrise and Sunset Tours: $50 per person
- Daytime Tours: $35 per person
- Bring a full (reusable) water bottle, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and bug spray. You are also welcome to bring a seat cushion.
- There are no restrooms on board the boat.
- We will departing and returning to Traders Hill Boat Ramp.
- Boat capacity 14 passengers.
- Become a MEMBER to receive our newsletters about future boat tour offerings.
Boat tours sponsored by